This post may contain affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a small commission. Thanks.
Vitamix is one of the best blender brands on the market. They’re the undisputed champs in the blender game and for good reason. Their blenders are powerful, last forever, and come with an incredible warranty.
We’re huge fans of Vitamix products and have personally bought, used, or tested 10 different models.
If you are looking for a high-performance blender then the Vitamix 750 is one of them.
The Vitamix 750 is one of the flagship blenders and it’s been one of their top-performing blenders for a long-time.
We’re going to do a deep dive Vitamix 750 review so that you can know everything you need to know.
Our team has spent over 50 hours researching and comparing all of the most popular types of blenders. We’ve written over 60 articles helping people find the best blender for their specific needs. We’ve read through hundreds of customer testimonials and personally tested 50+ blenders from brands like Ninja, Vitamix, Oster, NutriBullet, and more.
Quick Summary: Vitamix 750 Review
The Vitamix 750 is a professional series blender that can blend pretty much anything you throw at it – within reason, of course.
It’s a commercial-grade blender that would keep up with the demand of any household that loves cooking recipes from scratch and not eating out for every meal! It’s been a popular blender for many customers since it came onto the market and continued to be a fantastic choice even with other newer models.
The Vitamix 750 is a great all-around blender that can blend pretty much anything typical household would need. Vitamix blenders are always extremely versatile, and this model is no different.
- Five pre-programmed settings – Make it simple to use and automate a lot of the blending required. From blending smoothies, hot soups, purees, and frozen desserts.
- Self-cleaning functions – Help make cleaning easy and safe for the user. With sharp blades, it can be handy to have a blender that can clean itself!
- Big capacity – Makes it easy to accommodate a range of food types no matter the size.
- In-built fan – Prevents it from overheating. The thermal protection system is something that makes it sustainable for longer without it falling apart.
- Stainless steel blades – Cut through food easily and are long-lasting. You can also sharpen Vitamix blades easily using a sharpening stone.
- Expensive blender – In comparison to other types, it might not be the best choice for those who are looking for budget-friendly options.
- Noise level is particularly high – It’s not always the best when you want to do some late-night cooking prep.
- Short power cord – It’s not versatile in stretching to other areas of the kitchen where there might not be an outlet to use.
Things We Learned After Testing The Vitamix 750
We recently tested the Vitamix 750 and identified a number of key things to know. These are the kinds of insights you won’t read on the manufacturer’s box.
- Clean right away – The self cleaning function of the Vitamix works incredibly well, but only if you do it right when you’re done blending. If you wait too long the food will have time to harden and get stuck.
- Fits in cabinet – Most Vitamix containers are too tall to fit in standard cabinets, but this low profile container is shorter. It should be able to fit in your cabinets, which makes storing it way easier.
- Not great for small batches – One of the unexpected cons of Vitamix blenders is that they perform better with more food/liquid. For the Vitamix 750, you’ll want to make at least 16-32oz or else it won’t work well.
- It moves – This blender is high speed and doesn’t have some of the modern tech of the newer blenders. This means that it sometimes will inch across your counter if you aren’t holding it in place.
How Does The 750 Compare To Other Vitamixes?
|Vitamix 750||2.2 HP||64 oz||$$|
|Vitamix 7500||2.2 HP||64 oz||$$|
|Vitamix 5200||2 HP||64 oz||$|
|Vitamix E310||2 HP||48 oz||$|
|Vitamix A3500||2.2 HP||64 oz||$$|
|Vitamix A3300||2.2 HP||64 oz||$$|
|Vitamix ONE||1.2 HP||32 oz||$|
|Vitamix “The Quiet One”||3 HP||48 oz||$$$|
|Vitamix 5201||4.2 HP||192 oz||$$$$|
As you can see, the Vitamix 750 is right on par with the rest of the Vitamix lineup. It’s got the powerful 2.2 horsepower motor which is their new standard for home blenders. It can hold up to 64 oz of whatever you’re blending up.
The reason it’s more expensive is because it has some tech capabilities such as the pre-programmed settings.
The Vitamix 750 is perfect for…
- Those who don’t need all the bells and whistles. For those who require something more simple, then the Vitamix 750 is the better choice.
- Those looking for ease of use. With various pre-programmed settings, this blender means you’ll get the perfect consistency without doing any of the work!
Deep Dive: Is The Vitamix 750 Worth Buying?
The Vitamix 750 comes fully loaded with all of the awesome Vitamix features and quality. I’ll walk through the highlights of the different features and components of this blender.
This model comes with a 2.2 peak horsepower motor that provides enough power to crush and blend ingredients efficiently. It can crush raw ingredients like nuts and whole fruits to turn them into a smooth texture of smoothies without destroying fruit fiber from blending.
The Vitamix power combined with other quality features is the reason people like buying them even if they come at a higher price tag. This blender outperforms other blenders from other brands with the ability to function as a multipurpose appliance.
The power in this Vitamix makes it one of the top Vitamix blenders.
As we have already discussed above, Vitamix blenders are not the cheapest on the market. They are certainly more of an investment rather than an off the cuff purchase.
Even though they are on the higher end of the market, this is certainly justified when you look at the overall quality of the mixer. The price of the Vitamix 750 is certainly worth it if you want a top of the line blender.
Buy cheap and you’ll end up buying twice. Get a Vitamix from day one.
Features / Controls
The controls on the Vitamix is super easy to use. It features a power switch, a pulse switch, and a speed knob. The pulse feature allows you to create the type of consistency you need. While the majority of blending needs to be smooth.
The different speed settings allow you to choose between chopping, pureeing, and grinding, and different blender attachments also allow for whipping and emulsifying.
If you are creating a salsa, for example, you may still require a thicker or chunkier texture. The pulse feature allows you to do this. Instead of providing consistent power, it will provide power in short bursts when turned on, giving you control of how the food is blended.
Aesthetics & Size
When looking at the overall design of the Vitamix 750, it is fairly simple, yet effective. It is available to purchase in 2 different colors – black and pearl gray. Given this, the mixer will match the majority of kitchen decors.
It is not overly big, and its dimensions are 17.5 x 7.7 x 9.4 inches. Weighing only 8 pounds, this is one of the lightest Vitamixes you can buy. It is fairly easy to transport and can be put away when not in use.
For most Vitamixes, the height can be an issue for many cabinets, but not this one! It has a low profile container, making it easier to store.
The Vitamix 750 holds 64 oz which is plenty of space to make just about anything you could possibly need!
One of the best features of the Vitamix 750 is that it is self-cleaning, this is great for those who want the cleanup time to be minimal.
To clean the Vitamix 750 add a few drops of dish soap to the blender and fill with a few inches of water. Blend it on its highest setting for 60 seconds and it’ll be totally cleaned!
The key is to clean it right away before any food or liquid hardens on the side.
Conclusion: Should You Buy The Vitamix 750?
We highly recommend the Vitamix 750.
You’re getting an incredibly durable blender that is guaranteed to last. The high performance and versatility allows you to make anything from smoothies to soup, hummus, and everything in between.
The blender is backed with an awesome warranty covering all parts, performance, labor and two-way shipping at no cost to you. One great thing about Vitamix blenders is that all their blenders have high-performance capability and are very durable.
I hope our Vitamix 750 review was able to help you with your blender-buying decision!