This post may contain affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a small commission. Thanks.
Vitamix is one of the best blender brands on the market. They’re the undisputed champs in the blender game and for good reason. Their blenders are powerful, last forever, and come with an incredible warranty.
We’re huge fans of Vitamix products and have personally bought, used, or tested 10 different models.
If you are looking for a high-performance blender then the Vitamix A3300 is the one for you.
The Vitamix A3300 is one of the flagship blenders and it’s been one of their top-performing blenders for a long-time. This product is part of the high tech Ascent series!
We’re going to do a deep dive Vitamix A3300 review so that you can know everything you need to know.
Our team has spent over 50 hours researching and comparing all of the most popular blenders. We’ve written over 60 articles helping people find the best blender for their specific needs. We’ve read through hundreds of customer testimonials and personally tested 50+ blenders from brands like Ninja, Vitamix, Oster, NutriBullet, and more.
Quick Summary: Vitamix A3300 Review
The Vitamix A3300 is a sturdy full-size blender. It uses cutting-edge ascent technology that adjusts performance when blending based on certain factors like jar size etc.
This revolutionary blender from Vitamix is revolutionary, high-tech, and deserving of a place on the list of best blender for frozen drinks. Retailing at around $600, it is definitely much more expensive than its competitors, however the features that this blender boasts are unparalleled. It is by far the most high tech with built in bluetooth and an app.
On the Vitamix app, you can select various presets such as ‘Baby Food,’ ‘Nut Butters,’ or ‘Frozen Desserts.’ It has an impressive multiple-setting speed dial, a timer, and a start/stop button. It also has various other presets that are only found on the app.
The attractive and modern design is easy to wipe clean, with no unnecessary buttons or dials, but touchscreen controls. With a range of speed options, you can alter this to cater to your personal preferences. The programmable timer also aids this, as timings for custom recipes can be saved so you can make your frozen drinks the same way every day!
It pairs with self-detect containers, forcing the base to slightly alter the blending process. Depending on the container size, the intelligent motor base will change timings for effective blending.
When you’re done blending, simply add soap and water, switch on self-cleaning for 60 seconds, and your blender is as good as new.
Compared to other Vitamixes, this blender is pricey, but it’s much more high-tech and offers more helpful features than the others. The A3500 is also on our list of the best blenders for Indian cooking!
The Ascent series is fantastic so be sure to read our comparison of the Vitamix A3300 vs 3500 if you can’t decide between these two!
Overall it’s a really powerful, easy-to-use blender that can handle all your blending needs – from hot to cold, chunky to smooth. It’s more than capable!
- Intelligent, self-detect containers and base – Specific timings and techniques for the best result for what you want.
- Easy to use controls – Don’t spend time messing around with confusing buttons.
- Dishwasher Safe – It’s one of the few dishwasher-friendly blenders in the Vitamix professional series.
- Smart Functions – High-end technology makes it even simpler to use. Use the programmable timer to ensure consistency in all your recipes.
- Ultra-smooth Blending – Perfect for nut butters and other silky smooth dishes, it blends even the finest ingredients with ease – and with a smooth consistency.
- Crushed Ice In Under a Minute – You read that correctly – bar-quality crushed ice in under a minute. It’s one of our top blenders for crushing ice.
- Great for hot liquids- If you need to blend hot ingredients, you’ll be more than satisfied by the results.
- Most expensive from the product list – At almost $600, it is an extremely pricey blender due to its extra features.
- Additional self-detect containers must be bought separately – For the price of this product, purchasing extras does not seem appealing.
- Loud – Its noise output is 91db which is still higher than “The Quiet One”
- Presets Only Available On App – Presets aren’t directly available, only available on the app.
Things We Learned After Testing The Vitamix A3300
We recently tested the Vitamix A3300 and identified a number of key things to know. These are the kinds of insights you won’t read on the manufacturer’s box.
- Better container than A3500 – The A3300 comes with the standard Vitamix container. The A3500 is tall and skinny which made it hard to do bigger batches. This A3300 doesn’t have the same problem! We recommend it more than the A3500.
- Seriously high tech – I knew the Vitamix A3300 was advertised as one of the high tech Vitamix options, but I didn’t realize everything that they built into this blender with the bluetooth functionality. If you like “smart” products, you’ll love using this. If you don’t care much about smart capabilities, then you’re probably overpaying for functions you don’t need.
- Touchscreen is pretty cool – It seems like everything these days is now a touch screen. It felt a bit ridiculous to have a touch screen blender, but it worked really well for programming settings.
- Cookbook is helpful – We aren’t new to making smoothies, but the cookbook is actually quite helpful! It gives tips on what order to place your food into the blender so that it works most effectively.
- Clean right away – The self cleaning function of the Vitamix works incredibly well, but only if you do it right when you’re done blending. If you wait too long the food will have time to harden and get stuck.
The high tech features of the Vitamix A3300 make it one of the best Vitamix blenders that we’ve tested.
How Does The A3300 Compare To Other Vitamixes?
|Vitamix “The Quiet One”
The Vitamix A3300 is one of the best Vitamix blenders on the market. It’s part of their Ascent series, which is high tech. It comes with the typical 2.2 horsepower motor and 64 oz capacity. The reason this one is ore than the E310 and 5200 is because of the high tech capabilities.
Check out our comparison guide of the Vitamix A3300 vs A3500 if you’re wanting more analysis.
Deep Dive: Is The Vitamix A3300 Worth Buying?
The Vitamix A3300 comes fully loaded with all of the awesome Vitamix features and quality. I’ll walk through the highlights of the different features and components of this blender.
This model comes with a 2.2 peak horsepower motor that provides enough power to crush and blend ingredients efficiently. It can crush raw ingredients like nuts and whole fruits to turn them into a smooth texture of smoothies.
The Vitamix power combined with other quality features is the reason people like buying them even if they come at a higher price tag. This blender outperforms other blenders from other brands with the ability to function as a multipurpose appliance.
As we have already discussed above, Vitamix blenders are not the cheapest on the market. They are certainly more of an investment rather than an off the cuff purchase.
Even though they are on the higher end of the market, this is certainly justified when you look at the overall quality of the mixer. The price of the Vitamix A3300 is certainly worth it if you want a top of the line blender.
If you buy cheap, you’ll end up buying twice. Get a Vitamix from day one.
Features / Controls
The controls on the Vitamix is super easy to use. It features a power switch, a pulse switch, and a speed knob. The pulse feature allows you to create the type of consistency you need while the majority of blending needs to be smooth.
The different speed settings allow you to choose between chopping, pureeing, and grinding, and different blender attachments also allow for whipping and emulsifying. The Vitamix A3300 can be used as a food processor for nuts and other dry ingredients. The Vitamix is also perfect for grinding up coffee beans.
If you are creating a salsa, for example, you may still require a thicker or chunkier texture. The pulse feature allows you to do this. Instead of providing consistent power, it will provide power in short bursts when turned on, giving you control of how the food is blended.
The high tech features of this blender are one of the biggest differences between the Explorian vs Ascent Vitamix blenders.
Aesthetics & Size
When looking at the overall design of the Vitamix A3300, it is fairly simple, yet effective. The Vitamix A3300 is available to purchase in black, pearly gray, or brushed stainless steel. The blender will match the majority of kitchen decors due to the variety of colors.
It is not overly big, and its dimensions are 11 x 8 x 17 inches. Weighing only 13 pounds, it is fairly easy to transport and can be put away when not in use.
The height can be an issue for many cabinets though! You may have to store it in a larger cabinet or on your counter. Thankfully this isn’t a big deal because it doesn’t take up too much countertop space.
The Vitamix A3300 holds 64 oz which is plenty of space to make just about anything you could possibly need! It’s perfect for blending up multiple smoothies to last a few days in the fridge.
One of the best features of the Vitamix A3300 is that it is self-cleaning. This is great for those who want the cleanup time to be minimal.
To clean the Vitamix A3300 add a few drops of dish soap to the blender and fill with a few inches of water. Blend it on its highest setting for 60 seconds and it will be totally cleaned! This blender is not dishwasher safe, but here are several other Vitamix blenders that are dishwasher safe.
The key is to clean it right away before any food or liquid hardens on the side.
Common Questions About The Vitamix A3300
The Vitamix a3300 is a fantastic blender and worth the price! It’s high tech, works incredibly well, and comes with a great warranty.
The Vitamix 3300 comes with 2.2 Horsepower, which is roughly 1440 watts.
The Vitamix a3300 comes with the self cleaning function of Vitamix. Right after you’re done using it, put a few drops of dish soap in with hot water and blitz it for 60 seconds. Rinse out the soapy water and you’re good to go!
Conclusion: Should You Buy The Vitamix A3300?
We highly recommend the Vitamix A3300. You’re getting an incredibly durable blender that is guaranteed to last. The high performance and versatility allows you to make anything from smoothies to soup, hummus, and everything in between.
The blender is backed with an awesome warranty covering all parts, performance, labor and two-way shipping at no cost to you. One great thing about Vitamix blenders is that all their blenders have high-performance capability and are very durable.
I hope our Vitamix A3300 review was able to help you with your blender-buying decision!