This post may contain affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a small commission. Thanks.
Picking a new blender for your kitchen is a huge decision. Quality blenders are expensive and last forever so whatever you buy, you’re going to be stuck with. We’ve got an epic list of the best blenders under $200 for you to pick from.
The team at World of Blenders (a master home cook and a professional chef) used 3 criteria to find the best affordable blenders:
You can scroll down to our buyers guide to see why these criteria matter. Our motto is “buy it once” and that means investing in a higher end blender.
The right blender will be powerful, durable, and won’t break the bank.
That’s why our top two picks are:
- Overall best: Ninja SS101. The power and design of this blender makes it the best blender under $200! The only downside is the size and lack of versatility.
- Most Powerful – Cleanblend Commercial Blender. This is the second best on the market at this price! It’s holds 64oz, and is the most powerful blender on this list.
Our team has spent over 50 hours researching and comparing all of the most popular blenders. We’ve written over 60 articles helping people find the best blender for their specific needs. We’ve read through hundreds of customer testimonials and personally tested 50+ blenders from brands like Ninja, Vitamix, Oster, NutriBullet, and more.
- 7 Best Blenders under $200
- 1. Most Balanced – Cleanblend Commercial Blender
- 2. Most Affordable – Ninja BL610
- 3. Best Personal – NutriBullet Personal Blender
- 4. Best Immersion – Mueller Austria 500 Watt Stick
- 5. Best for Small Batches – NutriBullet 1200W Blender Combo
- 6. Best for Speed Control – Oster Reverse Crush
- 7. Best Necessity Buy – NutriBullet NBR-1201
- Buyers’ Guide: How to Pick the Best Blender Under $200
- Final Verdict: Which Blender Under $200 is Right for You?
7 Best Blenders Under $200
Here’s a quick overview showing all of our top picks and the factors we looked at in our research. You can click through on any model to check out the recent price. You can also take a look at other customers’ reviews to get a more full picture.
|Product||Best for||Power (HP)||Capacity (oz)||Price|
|Ninja SS101||Overall Best||1200||14, 24 oz||$$|
|Cleanblend Commercial Blender||Most powerful||1800 watts||64 oz||$$$|
|Ninja BL610||Most Affordable||1000 watts||72 oz||$$|
|NutriBullet Personal||Best personal||600 watts||24 oz||$$|
|Mueller Austria||Best immersion||520 watts||n/a||$|
|NutriBullet 1200W||Best for small batches||1200 watts||32 oz||$$$|
|NutriBullet NBR 1201||Best necessity buy||600 watts||24 oz||$$|
1. Overall Best Blender under $200 – Ninja SS101
We recently got our hands on the Ninja Foodi Smoothie Maker & Nutrient Extractor, also known as the Ninja SS101.
This product might have the world’s longest name for a blender, but it’s amazing.
My wife and I love making thick smoothie bowls loaded with granola, peanut butter, and extra berries.
No matter how hard we tried, we just couldn’t get the right consistency with our Vitamix blenders. The Vitamix needed too much liquid to blend and the bowls would be too thin.
We’ve been making smoothie bowls 3-4x a week since we started. Below is a picture of one of our favorites!
The Ninja Foodi Smoothie Bowl Maker is specially designed to make the thickest and best smoothies possible. That’s why it’s the new #1 on our list of the best blenders for smoothie bowls.
It’s also #1 on our list of the best blenders for frozen fruit smoothies.
The Ninja Foodi Smoothie Bowl Maker design makes it incredibly effective.
The container is wider at the base where the blades are positioned. This allows it to easily blend up the ingredients without adding liquid.
The smoothie maker is incredibly easy to use. Load the ingredients with liquid or yogurt at the top. Press the bowl maker and wait 30 seconds. Give the lid a couple of turns and you’re good to go.
The Ninja SS101 also packs in 1200 watts of power, which is enough to blend any ingredients you need. You also won’t need to worry about splashing out on extra containers, as this Ninja blender comes with a 14-ounce and a 24-ounce container.
One of the downsides is that the Ninja Foodi Smoothie Maker is a bit limited. It’s really only good for making smoothies or dips. Normal countertop blenders like the Cleanblend (#2 on our list) is more versatile and can be used to make smoothies, soups, etc.
Another negative is the size. The blender size makes it impossible to prep multiple servings at once. Each smoothie bowl is individually sized. If you want to make bowls for a crowd, you’ll need to make them one at a time. Thankfully it only takes about 30 seconds to blend each one!
|Capacity||14, 24 oz|
- Super effective – No other blender is as effective at making smoothies as this one. Hands down.
- Multiple containers – After blending you can pour your smoothie into either a 14 or 24oz to-go container that is easy to bring with you to the gym or in your car.
- Easy to use – The smoothie maker is super easy to use. Press a button and give the built-in tamper a few turns and you’re done after just 30 seconds!
- Low container capacity – The smaller containers are limited on capacity so you can really only make single serve smoothies.
- Loud performance – The smoothie maker is pretty loud, louder than most other blenders.
- Lacks versatility – The smoothie maker is really only good for smoothies. Other blenders have more functionality.
2. Most Powerful – Cleanblend Commercial Blender
Our number two pick for blenders under $200 is the commercial blender from Cleanblend, which boasts an extremely powerful 1800 watt base and an 8 point stainless steel blade. You’ll never have to worry about getting chunks in your smoothies again.
The large container allows you to cater to many guests and prepare large batches. It is also BPA-free and dishwasher safe. You can rest assured that this blender is durable and long-lasting, able to blend up ingredients in seconds without causing damage. If you feel the need to sharpen your blender blades, we have several great tips!
Compared to the Ninja and Nutribullet, this blender has a much more powerful motor base to successfully blend hard, frozen ingredients such as ice or frozen fruit.
Though this blender does reach high speeds due to its powerful motor base, unlike its competitors it may require some help. Holding the container into place while blending prevents it from coming loose. This powerful blender is also on our list of the best blenders to puree food!
|Cleanblend Commercial Blender|
- Powerful and heavy-duty – Gets the job done without damage.
- Quiet – This blender is quieter than its competitors!
- Versatile – Can make frozen drinks and hot soups.
- Tamper included – Prevent ingredients from getting stuck and clumped together.
- Does not lock to base – Important to hold the blender down at a high speed.
3. Most Affordable – Ninja BL610
This Ninja blender is powerful and has a 1.4 HP base with strong steel blades, great for blending up your frozen fruit, veggies, or anything else! You shouldn’t have to spend hundreds of dollars in order to get a quality blender and this model is much more affordable than all of the Vitamix blenders.
Read more: Why is Vitamix so expensive?
Play around with texture by switching between the 4 manual speeds on this blender. Whether you prefer your smoothies to be super thick or more on the thin side, the Ninja BL610 can get it done.
As you can see, the Ninja blender is the most affordable on our list. It’s cheaper than the others and still has great power. As you can see in the chart below, this blender is also our highest capacity option!
This countertop blender is easy to use, dishwasher safe, and BPA-free. Compared to its competitors, such as the Blendtec model, this blender is not self-cleaning however and requires disassembly, which can be time-consuming.
It also includes a helpful recipe guide for some inspiration and new recipes, so if you want to try an effective blender at a reasonable price, the Ninja is the one for you.
Read more: Best Margarita Blenders
- Powerful motor base and blades – Easily crushes ingredients for smooth green smoothies.
- 4 manual speed options – Switch between speeds to get the texture you would like.
- Dishwasher safe and BPA-free – No need to spend time cleaning manually.
- Only one size container – Does not include convenient cups or smaller jars for convenience.
- Not easy to clean – Has to be disassembled and put in the dishwasher to clean, unlike self-cleaning competitors.
4. Best NutriBullet – NutriBullet Personal Blender
This personal blender is the model that helped Nutribullet become the first word in food processing.
While a full-size blender can look great and make you feel like a kitchen professional, chances are if it’s just you or your partner, a giant 64oz might be overkill for whatever you’re planning to make.
The 24oz cup of this compact processor makes it a good choice as a blender for blending baby food in more manageable batches. The 600-watt motor combined with the small space of the cup makes for easy, efficient blending. This is one of the best blenders for green smoothies as well!
Its compact size also makes it ideal for storage when not in use, unlike other bigger models – it could be the best mixer for pureeing food if you’re looking for a smaller option.
The trademark simplicity of Nutribullet blenders makes them easy to clean. No matter what you’re making, the two main blending components, the cup, and blades, are easy to detach and clean. Occasionally, you may find your Nutribullet leaking black liquid like ours did, but it’s no stress. We have a few great solutions.
This blender uses the traditional Nutribullet twist and blend system so it only has one speed setting. The 600-watt motor means this is still a fine blender for making pureed food, but it lacks the freedom of previous models.
- Small – Handy compact size makes it easy to store – it won’t take up much counter space or you can put it away in the cupboard.
- Simple design – Straightforward lock and process mechanism is easy to use.
- Easy cleaning – Detachable components make it easy to wash and dishwasher safe, unlike many other blenders.
- Cheap – An affordable blender for everyday use.
- Limited controls – Only one speed setting.
- Not big enough for families – Smaller 24oz cup only useable for small batches.
5. Best Immersion – Mueller Austria 500 Watt Stick
The first and only immersion hand blender on our list, the Mueller 500 watt stick is a compact and budget friendly-choice.
Buying a blender can be a difficult choice simply based on the amount of money you’re expected to spend to afford a half-decent one. With this hand blender costing around $40, a fraction of previous models, that decision is an easy one.
This immersion blender packs a powerful 500-watt motor into its small frame, making it half as powerful as the other blenders on our list. It has nine speed levels as well as a pulse or turbo mode. Be sure to hold the Mueller with both hands if using the turbo mode, as this handheld blender packs a punch!
It’s great for blitzing ingredients into sauces, batters, and dips like hummus. However, running this handheld blender for more than a minute is likely to cause it to overheat; that’s simply the case with a cheaper product a lot of the time.
So using this immersion blender to make pureed food might take a little longer than using a food processor with a larger motor that can handle the stress. While blend quality isn’t compromised, if you’re looking for a more powerful blender that can get the job done quicker, then a free-standing choice might be better.
Read more: Hand Mixer vs Immersion Blender
The blender end is easy to detach and clean, but the bell guard doesn’t have rounded edges, and the sharp plastic is likely to scratch your pans if you aren’t careful. The Mueller immersion blender is also on our list of the best blenders for vegans!
- Great value – At around $40, this hand blender is the cheapest on the list and a steal for a 500w motor.
- Blend as fast or slow as you need – Nine speed settings and turbo and pulse mode offer plenty of freedom.
- Easy to use – A comfortable grip allows for easy control.
- Cleaning and maintenance – Removable shaft for easy cleaning.
- Only suitable for short use – Not designed for prolonged use and can overheat quickly.
- Not suitable for all pans – The bell guard’s edges are sharp and could damage your pans.
- Can be too powerful –Turbo mode makes the Mueller harder to control.
6. Best for Small Batches – NutriBullet 1200W Blender Combo
For over a decade, Nutribullet has been the first brand to come to mind for food processors. Nutribullet blazed a trail for home blenders and set a high standard of demands from customers.
They’ve made a name for themselves in the blender world with their powerful technology.
The sleek, clean style is immediately recognizable as a Nutribullet product, and, true to form, they have developed a product that makes accomplishing a host of kitchen tasks easy for the average home chef.
The powerful motor is a classic Nutribullet selling point, and the 1.6 HP (1200W) motor of this blender is no slouch.
This powerful blender is built with families in mind, with a large 64oz pitcher to match its motor, allowing for plenty of capacity for large batches of smoothies or whatever else you’re blending! Small batches are also easy in the 32oz and 24oz cups, and that smaller capacity aids in the blending process.
The best part about this NutriBullet blender is the versatility in capacity. Sometimes you might just want to make a single serve green smoothie and that can be tough in the 64oz Vitamix containers.
There are some unfortunate instances of people’s motors overheating, in some instances leading to the food processor breaking altogether.
Now, these are anecdotal stories, outweighed massively by positive experiences; however, it’s worth acknowledging that while this sort of thing is very unlikely, it seems to be the dice we roll whatever model of food processor we choose. The NutriBullet 1200 is also #1 on our list of the best blenders for making hummus.
- Powerful – This 1.6 HP blender is great for breaking down frozen fruit into a nice smoothie!
- Price – This is a great value package for what you get – three cups and the blender. You get more for your money with NutriBullet.
- Different cups – The variation in cup sizes allows plenty of freedom for batch sizes, and the lids allow you to store your smoothies in BPA-free plastic, saving on the washing-up, too!
- Storage – It’s very big and certainly only worth buying if you’ve got the storage or don’t mind it taking up space on your kitchen tabletop.
- Can overheat – In some cases, the powerful motor has been known to overheat. Always follow the instructions and watch the blender carefully during use.
7. Best Necessity Buy – NutriBullet NBR-1201
The first option from NutriBullet is an affordable blender with a powerful 600-watt motor and strong stainless steel blades that can deliver a delicious smoothie in seconds! Be sure to check out how many watts you need for a good blender. This product is great for those looking to make smoothies quickly and conveniently serve them.
What’s special about this blender is the patented nutrient extraction blades that can break down stems and skins for easy absorption of all the good stuff. With this model, you’ll be sure to get the best from your blender and your daily smoothie.
Great for making frozen drinks, this blender can easily pulverize ice and frozen fruits, so you’re left with a smoothie that is smooth. The 2 plastic cups included with the blender have handles and lids on for complete convenience when you’re in a rush – so you can enjoy your smoothie no matter where you are.
But it doesn’t end there… make hummus, dips, and soups with this versatile product. Although there is only one default speed, the base is powerful enough to ensure that expectations will be met every time.
And after you’re done, simply twist off and wash your container in the dishwasher for ultimate convenience. Though it is important to note that this appliance can sometimes be prone to leaking, causing spillage into internal components that can’t be easily cleaned.
|Capacity||24 oz and 18 oz|
- Powerful and affordable – know you’re getting what you pay for, and be sure it will get the job done
- 2 handled cups included – perfect for an easy on-the-go beverage
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free – both the jar and handled cups can be cleaned in the dishwasher for added convenience
- Nutrient extraction blades are exclusive to the NutriBullet – making sure you get essential nutrients that your body needs
- Prone to leak into inner parts of the model – this can be extremely hard to clean if it happens
- Not self-cleaning – this product requires disassembly, unlike some of its competitors.
Buyers’ Guide: How to Pick the Best Blender Under $200
There’s a lot to consider when comparing blenders. The most important criteria we looked at were: price, power, capacity, and overall quality.
Power and Speed
Blenders can be measured in terms of wattage, RPMs, or horsepower. Each of these quantifies how powerful the blenders are. We did our best to convert each of these data points to horsepower so that we can compare apples to apples.
As you can see, the Cleanblend Commercial Blender is the most powerful on our list with 1800 watts! This is more than you’d need for even the toughest blending jobs.
If you’re looking for an affordable blender or are on a tight budget, you do not have to sacrifice quality to get what you’re looking for. Many high-performance, durable machines are available on the market for impressively low prices.
Before buying, you should assess your budget and consider what your priorities are when it comes to features. High-tech appliances are great, but may only offer impressive features that do not actually serve you well.
As you can see, the Mueller Immersion blender is the most affordable blender on our list. If you want a standard blender, the Ninja BL610 is the best value you can get for the price.
Blenders come in a variety of sizes. The immersion blenders don’t have a capacity limit because you use them in whatever bowl or glassware container that you’d like to use.
The standard blenders are larger while the personal ones are obviously smaller.
A higher blender capacity allows you to blend more at one time, though it will mean a larger size and will take up more space. In order to work out the total working capacity, calculate 50% of the total volume of your blender.
Materials & build quality
It’s incredibly important to consider the quality of a blender. You don’t want to be stuck with a low-quality blender that cracks or breaks after minimal use!
You should pick a blender that has stainless steel blades and come with a hard plastic or polycarbonate casing.
Do your diligent research to ensure your blender doesn’t crack under pressure when it’s put to the test. Vitamix has different ‘series’ of blenders so it could be good for you to dig into which one is right for you! Check out our Vitamix Explorian vs Ascent Series to get started.
The good news is that Vitamix offers an incredible 10 year warranty so even if you have issues, you can always get them fixed.
Final Verdict: Which Blender Under $200 is Right for You?
Trying to find the best blender under $200 comes down to several factors, such as capacity, power, and overall quality.
If you want a blender that’s incredible at making smoothies, go with the Ninja SS101. It’s by far the best blender on this list for smoothies.
However, if you need more versatility or capacity, go with the Cleanblend Commercial Blender. It’s powerful, versatile, and one of the top blenders under $200.