This post may contain affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a small commission. Thanks.
Picking a new blender for your kitchen is a huge decision. Quality blenders are expensive and last forever so whatever you buy, you’re going to be stuck with.
We’ve got an epic list of the best blenders for acai bowls for you to pick from.
The team at World of Blenders (a master home cook and a professional chef) used 3 criteria to find the best smoothie bowl blenders:
You can scroll down to our buyers guide to see why these criteria matter. Our motto is “buy it once” and that means investing in a higher end blender.
The right blender will be powerful, durable, and won’t break the bank. If you plan to make smoothies on a regular basis, we recommend spending a little bit extra to get a Vitamix or Ninja.
That’s why our top two picks are:
- New #1 – Ninja SS10. I recently tested the Ninja SS10 and I was blown away! There’s no doubt in my mind that this is the best blender for smoothie bowls on the market. It’s specially designed to make super thick acai bowls.
- Previous best – Vitamix E310. The e310 is our favorite Vitamix you can get. It’s powerful, holds 48 oz, and carries the Vitamix brand–a guarantee of high quality. We used to have this one in the #1 spot but had to bump it down.
- Most affordable – NutriBullet 600 Watt Version. If you’re tight on funds, but need a new blender–this is our go to option.
Our Philosophy & Process for Product Reviews
Our team has spent over 50 hours researching and comparing all of the most popular blenders. We’ve written over 60 articles helping people find the best blender for their specific needs. We’ve read through hundreds of customer testimonials and personally tested 50+ blenders from brands like Ninja, Vitamix, Oster, NutriBullet, and more.
- Quick Summary: 9 Best Blenders for Acai Bowls
- 9 Best Blenders for Smoothie Bowls
- 1. Best Overall Acai Bowl Blender: Vitamix e310
- 2. Most Affordable Smoothie Bowl Blender: NutriBullet 600 Watt Version
- 3. Runner-up Pick: Vitamix 5200
- 4. Most Versatile: Vitamix v1200
- 5. Easiest to Use: Ninja SS101
- 6. Best for Multiple Settings: Vitamix 62825 Advance
- 7. Best Commercial Blender: Vitamix A3500 Ascent
- 8. Best for Small Spaces: Nutribullet 1200 Watt
- 9. Best Necessity Buy: NutriBullet NBR-12
- What Type of Blender is Best for Making Acai Bowls?
- Buyer’s Guide: How to Pick the Best Blender for Acai Bowls?
- Common Questions About Acai Blenders
- Final Verdict: Which Smoothie Bowl Blender Do You Need?
Quick Summary: 9 Best Blenders for Acai Bowls
Here’s a quick overview showing all of our top picks and the factors we looked at in our research. You can click through on any model to check out the recent price. You can also take a look at other customer’s reviews to get a more full picture.
|Product||Best for||Power (HP)||Capacity||Price|
|Ninja SS101||Overall Best||1200 watts||14, 24 oz||$|
|Vitamix E310||Previous best||1500 watts||48 oz||$$|
|NutriBullet 600w||Most affordable||600 watts||24 oz||$|
|Vitamix 5200||Great all around||1500 watts||64 oz||$$|
|Vitamix V1200||Most versatile||1440 watts||64 oz||$$$|
|Vitamix 62825 Advance||Multiple settings||Not provided||48 oz||$$$|
|Vitamix A3500||Commercial blender||1640 watts||64 oz||$$$$|
|NutriBullet 1200W||Great for small-spaces||1200 watts||32 oz||$|
|NutriBullet NBR 12||Best necessity buy||600 watts||24 oz||$|
9 Best Blenders for Smoothie Bowls
1. Overall Best Blender for Smoothie Bowls – Ninja SS101
We recently got our hands on the Ninja SS101 and we absolutely love it. My wife and I have been using it to make acai and smoothie bowls almost every day since it showed up.
The Ninja smoothie maker is specially designed to make the thickest and best smoothies possible.
There are two major weaknesses with most blenders when it comes to making thick smoothie bowls: 1) they require too much liquid so it ends up not being thick enough and 2) The size of most containers makes it hard to get the the smoothie blended up.
The Ninja smoothie bowl maker solves both of these issues.
The container is wider at the base where the blades are positioned. This allows it to easily blend up the ingredients without adding liquid.
The smoothie maker is incredibly easy to use. Load the ingredients with liquid or yogurt at the top. Press the bowl maker and wait 30 seconds. Give the lid a couple of turns and you’re good to go.
Another big advantage is that this Ninja blender is dishwasher safe!
One of the downsides is that the Ninja smoothie maker is a bit limited. It’s really only good for making smoothies. Normal countertop blenders like the Vitamix E310 can be used to make smoothies, soups, etc.
The Ninja SS101 also packs in 1200 watts of power, which is enough to blend any ingredients you need for acai or smoothie bowls. You also won’t need to worry about splashing out on extra containers, as this Ninja blender comes with a 14-ounce and a 24-ounce container.
One downside is the size. The blender size makes it hard to prep multiple servings at once. Each smoothie bowl is individually sized. If you want to make bowls for a crowd, you’ll need to make them one at a time.
|Capacity||14, 24 oz|
- Super effective – No other blender is as effective at making thick smoothie bowls as this one. Hands down.
- Multiple containers – After blending you can pour your smoothie into either a 14 or 24oz container.
- Easy to use – The smoothie maker is super easy to use. Press a button and give the lid a few turns and you’re done after just 30 seconds!
- Low container capacity – The smaller containers are limited on capacity so you can really only make single serve smoothies.
- Loud performance – The smoothie maker is super loud! Louder than most other blenders
- Lacks versatility – The smoothie maker is really only good for smoothies. Other blenders have more functionality.
2. Previous #1 Best Blender for Acai Bowls: Vitamix E310
If you are looking for a fantastic blender for acai bowls, then the Vitamix E310 blender is the perfect choice for you. It used to be our #1 pick, but we recently moved it down because we love the Ninja SS101 so much.
The E310 offers everything you could need to prepare a range of acai recipes, and its large 48-ounce capacity is perfect for multiple acai bowls. So, if you have a large family, this is the pick for you.
One of the standout features of this fantastic acai blender is its pulse feature. This handy setting offers you a simple way to produce chunkier liquids, which is perfect if you prefer a thicker smoothie bowl or if you’re grinding coffee beans in your Vitamix.
The pulse feature isn’t the only additional feature offered by the Vitamix E310. It also features a variable speed control system letting you quickly select the blending speed you need to create the perfect consistency every time.
The E310 also made our list of the best blenders for protein shakes – where power and capacity as the biggest ranking factors.
Durability was clearly a large consideration when crafting the Vitamix E310, as both the blender jar and the blades used are incredibly strong. The blades themselves are made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, which is one of the most durable options on the market.
In terms of design, the solid black look is a little plain, but if you’re not concerned with aesthetics, then this shouldn’t be an issue. The Vitamix E310 is by far one of the best blenders for smoothie bowls.
Although it could be cheaper, especially when compared with the budget NutriBullet 600, this is still the best blender available. Whether you are an acai connoisseur or you just want a quick way to make smoothies, be sure to add this blender to your wishlist today!
- Incredible durability: both the blades and the blender itself are extremely strong and should for many years.
- Large 48-ounce blender jar: is more than enough for even the largest of acai bowls and can even serve multiple people.
- Multiple control settings: offers you everything you need to make sauces, smoothies, and soups of all consistencies.
- A little expensive: especially when compared to a few budget models that are on the market.
- Can get loud: when switched onto the fastest settings, this blender can get loud when blending tough ingredients like frozen fruit.
Read More: Is the Vitamix E310 worth it?
3. Most Affordable Smoothie Bowl Blender: NutriBullet 600 Watt Version
Finding budget variants of some of the most popular products on the market can save you spending a fortune. The NutriBullet 600 Watt Version is a cheaper but less powerful version of the 1200 watt system, perfect for making acai bowls.
This affordable blender comes with a 24-ounce cup that offers enough space for a single acai bowl. However, if you are looking for an option for multiple people, then consider checking out the Vitamix 62825 Advance.
For blending power, the NutriBullet 600 features stainless steel blades that are one of the best choices for acai bowl blenders. Stainless steel is naturally stain-resistant and is powerful enough to blend most ingredients, such as frozen fruit and acai berries.
In terms of design, the plain slate gray of this budget blender should complement most modern kitchen decor. Although it won’t be winning any awards in terms of its aesthetic design, it certainly isn’t a bad-looking blender. As you can see below, this is the most affordable blender on our list.
Most budget options tend to sacrifice accessibility and cleaning when designing their blenders, to ensure that they can produce affordable models. With the NutriBullet 600, NutriBullet has ensured that the entire blender is modular, so keeping this clean after use is incredibly simple.
Overall, the NutriBullet 600 is one of the best blenders on the market for budget shoppers. Its 600-watt power rating is slightly lacking, but it should still be able to help you create a delicious smoothie bowl each morning!
If you’re looking for a blender just for yourself, or are on a tight budget, it’s hard to look past this model.
|NutriBullet 600 Watt Version|
- Affordable cost: perfect if you want a good acai bowl blender but don’t want to spend a fortune.
- Stainless steel blades: resistant to stains and sharp enough to cut through most ingredients.
- Plain gray design: looks sleek and will complement any kitchen aesthetic.
- Only 600 watts: which may not be powerful enough for a few recipes and stubborn ingredients.
- 24-ounce cup: not suitable for multiple or larger smoothie or acai bowls.
4. Great All-Around Option: Vitamix 5200
Vitamix blenders are known for their professional design, and the Vitamix 5200 is just one example of this. This high-quality blender is perfect for use in a professional setting and encompasses everything you need to make delicious acai bowls.
Perhaps one of the greatest features of this professional-grade blender is its self-cleaning function. Simply add hot water and dish soap to the blender jar and leave it to run for 60 seconds for a spotless container.
The 64-ounce container has been designed with professional kitchens in mind, as this capacity is perfect for large quantities. This makes it an excellent choice for hot soup batches and multiple acai bowls. As you can see, the Vitamix 5200 is tied for the most capacity.
On top of this, Vitamix has also included an extremely useful tamper system. This will let you stir the contents of your blender and scrape liquids from the side of the jar without removing the blender lid.
The biggest letdown of this model is perhaps its lack of container options. Comparing this to the Nutribullet 1200 Watt, it is easy to see how helpful a range of container options can be.
At the end of the day, if you don’t mind splashing out and you want a professional tier blender, then the Vitamix 5200 is easily one of the best options out there!
- Self-cleaning function – no need to spend minutes scrubbing away tough stains as this blender can clean itself.
- Tamper system – this lets you scrape the sides of the blender container when in use, perfect for thick acai bowls.
- Extremely durable design – with a 7-year warranty and high-quality construction, this blender has been built to last.
- Produces heat – when using the fastest settings, this blender can heat your liquids which isn’t ideal for acai bowls.
- Expensive model – as this has been designed for professional kitchens, the asking price may be a little too high for some.
5. Most Versatile: Vitamix V1200
In the kitchen, versatility is key, especially if you want to make a range of recipes such as acai bowls and smoothies. Thankfully, the Vitamix V1200 features a range of blending settings, letting you quickly choose the one you need.
One of the first features you will notice is the digital timing function. This lets you select the ideal blending time for your frozen fruit and other acai bowl ingredients, so you don’t need to stand around and wait.
The variable speed settings and pulse features are also handy bonus features, offering you a way to blend your dishes to the right consistency.
This does mean that the Vitamix V1200 isn’t quite as beginner-friendly as the Ninja SS101, as the additional settings can be overwhelming.
If you are struggling with the versatility this blender provides, then consider trialing the auto-detect feature. This will automatically pick the ideal settings depending on the weight of the blender jar, so you don’t need to spend hours getting to grips with your new blender.
For versatility, the Vitamix V1200 is the best blender for acai bowls. It can be slightly overwhelming for beginners, but once you have learned the ins and outs of each function, this is an excellent blending gadget!
Check out our full Vitamix V1200 review for a deeper dive into this awesome blender!
- Multiple blending settings: ideal for a range of additional recipes and for finding the perfect smoothie thickness.
- Self-detect technology: will quickly select the ideal settings depending on the weight of your chosen ingredients.
- Additional smoothie cup: is a perfect size for creating smoothies to drink on the go.
- Advanced settings: while perfect for experienced chefs, the multiple settings can be tricky for beginners.
- Inconsistent locking system: can sometimes require a little more effort than usual to lock the container in place.
6. Best for Multiple Settings: Vitamix 62825 Advance
If you are looking for a blender that can create large acai quantities or even multiple batches of food, then the Vitamix 62825 Advance is the best blender for you. This 48-ounce machine offers enough capacity to prepare bowls for the whole family.
Its striking red design is instantly eye-catching and is sure to look great alongside any kitchen decor. This design is also reinforced with a simple-to-use blender interface, letting you quickly select the perfect blending options.
It could offer a few extra functions, as this can’t quite compete with the Vitamix V1200, but it is perfectly suited to making delicious bowls.
Perhaps one of the biggest selling points of this large quantity blender is its durability. Vitamix has designed this blender to last a lifetime as the high-quality materials used are fantastically resistant.
This also applies to the internal motor, which keeps cool under constant use and is surprisingly quiet even on high settings.
For anyone looking to create multiple quantities of acai or smoothie bowls, this blender is an easy recommendation.
|Vitamix 62825 Advance|
- Large container capacity: the 48-ounce container is enough to create multiple dishes at once.
- Extremely durable design: both the internal motor and the external shell have been built to last.
- Striking red model: perfect for anyone who can appreciate an understated but attractive blender design.
- Lacking control settings: not ideal if you are looking to trial a range of acai recipes.
- No tamper included: it can be tricky to create a thick but smooth consistency for your smoothies without this.
7. Best Commercial Blender: Vitamix A3500 Ascent
Commercial products tend to be some of the best on the market, and the Vitamix A3500 Ascent is up there. This all-inclusive professional-grade blender is easily one of the top Vitamix blenders on the market today.
If you are a professional chef or you are just looking for an advanced blending option, then this is the blender for you. It’s fantastic array of settings is perfect for any number of recipes and will slot right into a commercial setting.
The slick touchscreen panel is incredibly easy-to-use, although you will want to avoid using it with sticky fingers.
As you might have already guessed, as this is a commercial blender, it is slightly pricier than a few similar blenders covered today. If you are worried about spending too much on your first blender, then be sure to check out the NutriBullet 600 Watt Version!
Read more: Why is Vitamix so expensive?
However, in terms of blending performance, this Vitamix blender is more than worth the asking price. Its 1640-watt system can make fine work of even the toughest ingredients, grinding frozen fruit, berries, and even nuts to the ideal consistency. You can also use your Vitamix as a food processor!
Whether you are looking to add a blender to your commercial kitchen or you just want the best for your home, this is the blender for you!
The Vitamix A3500 also ranks on our list of the quietest Vitamix blenders!
|Vitamix A3500 Ascent|
- Innovative touch-screen control: this control method is incredibly simple to use and is perfect for a busy kitchen setting.
- Powerful 1200-watt motor: will easily blend any ingredient you add to this commercial-grade blender.
- Quality stainless steel blades: are extremely sharp and rust-resistant, so they should last for years to come.
- High asking price: which isn’t an issue for commercial settings but can be too much for personal use.
- Few container options: no additional containers means you will need to look into buying a set of containers.
Read More: Is the Vitamix A3500 worth it?
8. Best for Small Spaces: NutriBullet 1200 Watt
Depending on what you are planning on blending, you may want to invest in a blender that offers multiple container options. If this is something you can relate to, then be sure to check out the NutriBullet 1200 Watt blender, our penultimate recommendation for the best blender for smoothie bowls.
This NutriBullet combo pack comes with a range of containers, including a 64-ounce cup, a 32-ounce cup, and a 24-ounce cup. You can adapt your blender on the fly to create acai bowls of all sizes.
Control has also been considered as the NutriBullet 1200 blender features an easy-to-use control panel. With the press of a button, beginners can find the ideal blender setting to help create a delicious acai bowl.
The same power that made the NutriBullet 1200 great for acai bowls also made it on our list of the best blenders for milkshakes.
Although the interface covers a decent array of blending functions, the NutriBullet 1200 watt isn’t the greatest option for use in a commercial kitchen. If you are looking for a commercial blender, then the Vitamix A3500 Ascent is the best option for you.
NutriBullet offers some of the best affordable blenders on the market, and this 1200-watt version is more than worth the asking price! It’s also versatile and is #1 on our list of the best hummus blenders!
|NutriBullet 1200 Watt|
- Multiple containers: this will allow you to choose the right container capacity for your current recipe.
- Simple user interface: select from a range of control settings with the press of a button.
- Affordable price: makes this a perfect blender for anyone who is on a tight budget but still wants to blend acai bowls.
- Loud blender: when on the fastest settings, this NutriBullet blender can get pretty loud.
- Heat generation: the powerful motor inside this blender can generate heat that can warm food when you don’t need it to.
9. Best Necessity Buy: NutriBullet NBR-12
Our final recommendation is the NutriBullet NBR-12. This powerful blender can create delicious acai bowls in record time, thanks to the device’s high-speed blades. In addition, the blender has a 600-watt motor that offers more than enough power for daily use.
The NBR-12 matches NutriBullet’s excellent reputation for build quality and durability. The device has a nice weight to it and doesn’t move around during blending. The additional plastic containers feel solid and well-built too.
Speaking of the containers, the NBR-12 comes with a standard blending vessel and two cup-style containers. These cups are perfect for making acai bowls – simply blend up your fruit, flip over the cup, and tuck into your delicious treat immediately. So, if convenience is a deciding factor for you, the NBR-12 is definitely worth considering.
Like all NutriBullet products, including the 1200-watt model above, the NBR-12 is extremely easy to operate. To start blending, all you’ve got to do is press the container into the body of the device. To keep the process going, a quick rotation of the container will lock it into place.
It’s tough not to love the NutriBullet NBR-12. It perfectly combines simplicity and power to result in a blender that you’re going to want to keep coming back to. If you’re in the market for a reliable acai bowl blender, then you really can’t go wrong with this one. This NutriBullet blender ranks on our list of the best blenders for frozen fruit smoothies as well!
- Powerful: high-speed blades slice through fruit and vegetables with ease.
- Easy to use: NutriBullet clearly understands how important it is to have intuitive blender controls.
- Great price point: this is one of NutriBullet’s more affordable products, but you wouldn’t know it.
- Largest container isn’t huge: not much scope for blending large amounts of acai at one time.
- Quite noisy: the high-speed blades can be quite loud when they get going.
What Type of Blender is Best for Making Acai Bowls?
There are several different types of blenders out there for you to choose from. The standard blenders tend to be more expensive than the immersion or personal blenders.
The key to making acai bowls or thick smoothies is getting a really powerful blender. They need to be able to blend without adding much liquid. That’s the key to making thicker smoothies! An immersion blender won’t really work and a personal blender might struggle to get the thickness you want.
The key is to find a blender than can blend frozen fruit without liquid or the least amount possible.
You should pick a blender that comes with stainless steel blades and high speed/power. Making acai bowls in a blender puts more wear and tear. You should prioritize durability and buying from a reputable brand. That’s why so many of our recommendations were Vitamixes.
If you want to make a creamy smoothie, go with a Vitamix.
We recommend getting one of the Vitamix standard blenders.
Buyer’s Guide: How to Pick the Best Blender for Acai Bowls?
So you want to buy a blender for acai bowls, but you don’t know where to start? Luckily, our handy buyer’s guide can help you find the perfect electric blender to prepare a range of acai bowls today.
We have covered every factor you will want to consider before you splash out on a blender. From its power to how accessible it is, here is our guide to the world of blenders!
The power of your blender and the blades it uses is the main factor that decides how well your chosen model blends ingredients. In the world of blenders, the main measurement method is the system’s overall wattage.
There are two main types of blender out there, 600-watt models and 1200-watt models. Ideally, you will want to invest in a 1200-watt model as it is a little more powerful, which can truly help when blending foods.
However, if you are on a budget and you’re just looking to make a few smoothies and acai bowls, then a 600-watt system is a perfect starting point.
Perhaps the most important consideration you will make when deciding which blender is right for you is its price.
To get a rough idea of a budget, consider comparing a few models. This will let you know what type of blender you can afford and give you a realistic view of how expensive a typical blender will be.
An average blender for acai bowls can set you back anywhere between $120 to $400 depending on its brand. If you are on a strict budget, the NutriBullet 600 is a fantastic choice that’s both powerful and affordable!
Depending on how large you want to make your acai bowl, you may be looking into investing in a blender with a large capacity. Finding large capacity blenders is thankfully fairly straightforward as most manufacturers will use the same measuring system for capacity, ounces (oz.).
If you are planning on only making acai bowls or smoothie bowls for yourself, and you don’t plan on storing them for later use, then a 24-ounce capacity should be enough. However, for multiple people or larger bowls, we would recommend a 48-ounce capacity.
For larger acai smoothie bowls, we would highly recommend the Vitamix 62825 Advance; its 48-ounce capacity is perfect for most uses!
You don’t want to purchase a brand new blender only for it to break in a couple of weeks. This is why the build quality of your chosen model is easily one of the most important considerations you will need to make.
Typically, the more expensive the blender is, the better its build quality will be – but this isn’t always the case. There are a few budget options out there such as the NutriBullet 1200 which offers incredible build quality for a low cost.
Do your diligent research to ensure your blender doesn’t crack under pressure when it’s put to the test. Vitamix has different ‘series’ of blenders so it could be good for you to dig into which one is right for you! Check out our Vitamix Explorian vs Ascent Series to get started.
The good news is that Vitamix offers an incredible 10 year warranty so even if you have issues, you can always get them fixed.
Ease of use
There are a few features you should look out for to ensure your blender is easy to use; these are automated technology and pre-programmed settings. Both will save you a lot of time and effort in the kitchen, especially when blending acai bowls.
If you don’t want to spend hours learning a complicated system then be sure to check out the Ninja SS101. This beginner-friendly model is a perfect choice if you have never used a blender before.
Although it won’t impact how effective your chosen model is at blending acai bowls, the look of a blender can be a big selling point. This is especially true if you have a specific aesthetic in your kitchen and you want to maintain this.
In most cases, a better-looking blender will cost you a little more than a standard design. But don’t expect to spend much more than $15 to $20 for a design that is a little more aesthetically pleasing.
A few options on the market will even offer a range of color choices, so you shouldn’t need to spend hours to find the perfect design for your kitchen.
The best blenders for smoothie bowls will offer a range of settings so you can get the perfect consistency on a range of foods.
There are a few settings that can come in useful when blending tasty acai bowls, but the two you will want are turbo and pulse settings.
A turbo setting will let you quickly blend your chosen fruit, acai berries, and nut butter to the perfect consistency in minutes. On the other hand, a pulse setting will let you create a chunkier acai bowl, which is perfect if you are looking to make an acai puree.
For an ideal benchmark, check out the Vitamix V1200. It offers an incredible array of settings that can truly help when making a smoothie bowl.
Ease of cleaning
Cleaning once you are done cooking is never something we look forward to. Scrubbing away tough stains can be challenging, especially when we are ready to sit back and relax after a large meal or tasty acai bowl.
One feature that can be extremely useful when cleaning blenders is a modular design. The ability to remove parts to clean them separately can truly help.
You should also consider the material of your blender, especially its blades. Stainless steel blades are one of the best choices for cleanliness as they are resistant to stains and easy to clean once used.
Common Questions About Acai Blenders
Ideally, you will want your blender to offer around 1000 watts of power, although 600 watts should be enough for making an acai bowl. The higher the power of your blender, then the faster and finer it can blend your acai bowl ingredients.
The best way to clean your blender will depend on your chosen model. However, it is recommended to dismantle the separate parts of your blender and wash any non-electrical components, such as the container, with dish soap and warm water.
You can make a range of recipes with a blender, such as pasta sauces, soups, and nut butter. As long as the ingredients you use are safe to add to your blender, then you can use them to make any dish you wish!
One of the best aspects of acai bowls is that you can add whatever you want to your bowl. Some of the most popular ingredients are chia seeds, frozen fruit, nut butter such as almond butter, and even chocolate nibs!
Acai bowls are pretty thick to begin with as they are made from frozen acai puree, but if you’re looking to add a little more thickness to your acai bowl, adding a little ice into the blender along with the ingredients will create a much thicker mixture. Make sure that your blender is powerful enough to crush ice before doing this though!
Depending on the ingredients you’re using for your acai bowl or smoothie, there can be a chance that some of the ingredients can gather around the sides. If your blender comes with a tamper, you use it to push the gathered ingredients to the centre and down towards the blade without needing to switch it off. Some blenders also come with blunt-ended blades that crush and liquidize tougher ingredients without the need for pausing or tampering.
Final Verdict: Which Smoothie Bowl Blender Do You Need?
Acai bowls are a delicious and healthy way to kickstart your day, thanks to their incredible nutritional value. But to get the perfect fruity texture, you will need to use a blender.
The Ninja SS10 is the best blender for smoothie bowls we’ve tested! The container and blades are designed to require minimal liquid so that you can make super thick acai bowls.
However, if you’re not ready to invest in a premium-priced blender, check out the NutriBullet 600. Few budget acai bowl blenders can compete with the NutriBullet 600!