This post may contain affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a small commission. Thanks.
My wife has gone through a couple cycles of Whole30 and I generally try to eat a whole-foods lifestyle! Making Whole30 friendly smoothies can be tough – you can’t eat dairy or added sweeteners, and you need to be careful with yogurt as well.
It took us a while, but we have found some great, healthy Whole30 smoothies for weight loss that we love! Every single one on the list is under 400 calories which makes them the perfect choice for a healthy lifestyle.
- Are Smoothies Allowed on Whole30?
- Tips for Making Whole 30 Smoothies
- Common Ingredients for Whole30 Smoothies
- Whole30 Smoothie Recipes under 400 calories
- 1. Strawberry Banana Coconut Smoothie
- 2. Raspberry Smoothie with Ginger
- 3. Strawberry Greek Yogurt Smoothie
- 4. Avocado Ginger Turmeric Smoothie
- 5. Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
- 6. Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie
- 7. Coconut Banana Smoothie
- 8. Banana Creamy Smoothie
- 9. Quick Strawberry Breakfast Smoothie
- 10. Banana Ginger Smoothie
- 11. Healthy Pineapple Smoothie
- 12. Strawberry Grapefruit Smoothie
- 13. Watermelon Strawberry Smoothie
- 14. Kale Apple Smoothie
- 15. Spinach Banana Smoothie
- 16. Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- 17. Whole30 Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- 18. Healthy Mixed Berry Smoothie
Are Smoothies Allowed on Whole30?
Smoothies are allowed on Whole30 diets! The key is you have to avoid certain foods that are commonly found in smoothies like milk, yogurt, honey, and other sweeteners.
For the sake of finding some good Whole30 smoothie recipes, we did make an exception for greek yogurt. Many people who eat a dairy free lifestyle or who are lactose intolerant are allowed to eat greek yogurt!
Tips for Making Whole 30 Smoothies
I’ve made a tons of Whole30 smoothie recipes over the years! Here are some of our top tips for you that we’ve picked up along the way.
- Load up on veggies – Veggies are a great way to have filling Whole30 smoothies! Spinach, cauliflower, and kale are some of the best veggies for smoothies.
- Experiment with other liquids – The big key to making great smoothies that are Whole30 friendly is to find good liquids for smoothies that aren’t milk. Give cold brew, kombucha, and coconut milk a try!
- Make sure to include protein – We have a bunch of ways to add protein to smoothies. If you want to make smoothies more filling, you’ll want to make sure to include some greek yogurt, protein powder, and other high protein ingredients!
- Use high fat sources – Try including higher fat sources like avocados, coconut milk, and whole30 friendly peanut butter! This will help make your smoothies creamy and keep smoothies from separating.
Whole30 Smoothie Recipes under 400 calories
1. Strawberry Banana Coconut Smoothie
The strawberry banana coconut smoothie is a juicy, delicious, whole30 smoothie recipe for breakfast or afternoon snacks.
It’s a healthy and vegan smoothie made with strawberries, bananas, and coconut water and provides essential nutrients such as carbs, proteins, and calcium. Coconut water is one of our tricks for making smoothies with water! The calorie count is 133 calories.
2. Raspberry Smoothie with Ginger
Raspberry smoothie with ginger is a low-calorie, vegan, and whole30 smoothie recipe for breakfast. This dairy-free smoothie boosts energy thanks to healthy ingredients like raspberries, almond milk, spinach, and ginger. It’s a great source of beneficial nutrients and contains 198 calories per serving.
3. Strawberry Greek Yogurt Smoothie
A strawberry greek yogurt smoothie is a perfect drink recipe for a quick breakfast. It’s a vegan, gluten-free, and whole30 smoothie made with strawberries and Greek yogurt, which makes it rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. The calorie count is 105 cals per serving.
4. Avocado Ginger Turmeric Smoothie
It’s a thick, creamy, and whole30 smoothie recipe best suited for detox and weight loss. This low-calorie smoothie is an excellent source of healthy nutrients like carbs, fiber, and protein.
Plus, it’s rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory elements due to ginger and turmeric. Each serving contains 232 cals.
5. Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
Chocolate raspberry smoothie is a delicious, tasty, healthy whole30 drink recipe for breakfast and afternoon meals. This gluten-free, vegan smoothie is packed with essential nutrients and vitamins. The ingredients like cocoa powder and raspberry bring richness in flavor.
The calorie count of this smoothie is 235 cals per serving.
6. Pineapple Blueberry Smoothie
The pineapple blueberry smoothie is a tasty and nutritious whole30 smoothie for a quick breakfast on the go. This juicy and refreshing smoothie contains pineapple, chia seeds, and raspberries, which provide healthy nutrients that boost energy and keep the body active.
Each serving of this smoothie has only 121 calories!
7. Coconut Banana Smoothie
It’s an easy-to-make, healthy, and whole30 smoothie for breakfast on the go or afternoon snack. This delicious drink recipe requires frozen banana, coconut cream, and almond butter, which add incredible taste and essential nutrients. The calorie count is 313 cals per serving.
8. Banana Creamy Smoothie
Banana creamy smoothie is a delicious and thick smoothie prepared without yogurt. Adding ingredients such as banana, soaked oats, whole coconut, and chia seeds makes it full of healthy nutrients.
It’s a perfect smoothie recipe for breakfast or an afternoon snack. It’s also one of our favorite smoothie recipes without yogurt.
9. Quick Strawberry Breakfast Smoothie
It’s a juicy, thick, creamy strawberry smoothie for a healthy breakfast. Prepare this quick strawberry smoothie with strawberries, banana, and greek yogurt, and enjoy a drink full of carbs, proteins, and sodium. It contains 336k cals per serving.
Plus, it’s one of the NutriBullet smoothie recipes for weight loss!
10. Banana Ginger Smoothie
The Banana ginger coconut smoothie is a healthy drink for detox and colon cleansing and usually works best for lunch or the afternoon. It’s made with ingredients such as banana, ginger, and coconut water and contains several nutrients, which makes it helpful in anti-bloating.
Check out our other colon-cleansing smoothie recipes.
11. Healthy Pineapple Smoothie
Healthy pineapple smoothie is a vegan, whole30 smoothie recipe made with fruits and veggies, such as pineapple, banana, carrot, and orange juice. This smoothie contains healthy nutrients like carbs, protein, sodium, and others, whereas each serving has 230 calories.
It’s also included in our list of cheap smoothie recipes!
12. Strawberry Grapefruit Smoothie
It’s a delicious and refreshing smoothie recipe for lunch or afternoon snacks. The main ingredients are greek yogurt, strawberries, grapefruit, and almond milk. It provides all necessary nutrients such as carbs, protein, sodium, and fiber. Each serving contains 237 calories. It’s one of our favorite low-sugar smoothie recipes.
13. Watermelon Strawberry Smoothie
Watermelon strawberry smoothie is an energizing and tasty drink for hot summer days. This smoothie is packed with nutrients and prepared with healthy ingredients. The calorie count of this smoothie is 93 cals. It’s one of the best dairy-free smoothie recipes.
14. Kale Apple Smoothie
The kale apple smoothie is a quick-to-make green drink for detox and weight loss. This smoothie is made with apple, kale, chia seeds, and other healthy ingredients and is packed with several nutrients like carbs, proteins, vitamin C, and iron. Each serving contains 319 calories. It’s one of our favorite kale smoothie recipes.
We have a whole list of high fiber smoothies if you want more ideas like this!
15. Spinach Banana Smoothie
Spinach banana smoothie is a green, healthy drink made with spinach, banana, and chia seeds. It’s a healthy breakfast drink with essential nutrients such as protein, sodium, carbs, and fiber. The calorie count for each serving is 300 cals. This smoothie recipe was featured in our spinach smoothie recipes article.
16. Banana Breakfast Smoothie
If you love bananas, this whole30 smoothie recipe is a perfect choice for a healthy and refreshing breakfast. It has filling and delicious smoothie ingredients including frozen bananas, non-dairy milk, and nut butter; they provide several essential nutrients to the body.
17. Whole30 Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
It’s an energy-booster smoothie for breakfast or a mid-day snack. Whole30 blueberry banana smoothie is loaded with taste, texture, and nutrients. The ingredients like blueberries, bananas, dates, and coconut milk add antioxidants and healthy fats to the recipe.
Blend all ingredients until smooth, and enjoy a delicious smoothie bowl. Dates are one of the best ways to sweeten smoothies!
18. Healthy Mixed Berry Smoothie
Healthy mixed berry smoothie is a vegan, dairy-free, whole30-compliant drink recipe for a perfect breakfast or afternoon meal. It contains spinach, mixed berries, and almond milk that bring flavor and healthy nutrients. Almond milk is one of our favorite milks for smoothies! Each serving of this smoothie has 281 cals.
We have a whole list of almond milk smoothies if you want more ideas like this!